|Home||» Products||» Pressed Woolen Felt||» Grey Color Woolen Felt|
Grey Color Woolen Felt
"Pressed Woolen Felt" is a textile structure composed entirely of fibers physically interlocked and consolidated by the utilizations of mechanical work, chemical action and moisture without the use of weaving, knitting, stitching, thermal bonding or adhesives. Pressed Wool felt commonly know in commercials parlance as "Engineering Felt" is available in SHEETS and ROLL form known as SAE Felt. Technical Felt is available in Sheet form. Both are available in various qualities, thickness and density.
- Size- Width 2 Mtrs x Length Approx 7 to 8 Mtrs depends on the density & thickness
- Length 13 mtrs to 16 mtrs also manufactured on customer demands
- Thickness : From 2 MM to 50 MM
- Density : From 0.22 GM/C³ to O 0.70 GM/C³
- Color : White, Grey and Colored.
- Characters - wear-resisting, dust proof, sound-insulated, quake proof, seal, heat-insuation.
Mainly used for a variety of mechanical equipment, mechanical and electrical products, textile, chemical, electric power tools. As a very different signs and used for gifts, handicraft, and the opening ceremony other important activities on the ground as the role of decoration.